What is the Seated app?
Seated is the newest restaurant reservation app entering the market with rewards as high as 40% of your bill. Seated allows you to make reservations at over 3,000 restaurants across U.S. cities. I first came across the app through Instagram and was weary that it seemed too good to be true. I figured there was nothing to lose and that I could reap the benefits as an early adopter so I downloaded it. And I’m so glad I did! Here’s our Seated app review and the pros and cons.
Currently available in: NYC (my hometown), Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, and Atlanta Coming soon: Los Angeles, Miami, Washington D.C., Seattle, Houston, Denver, Austin, Providence, and more!
Here’s How Seated Works
STEP 2: BONUS REWARD: Enter Code JEN664 for $15 in Seated Dollars. Check out our Seat App promo code list for additional dollars you can stack after using JEN664!
STEP 3: Book a Restaurant through the App. You can filter by location, party size, reservation, times, and cuisine.
STEP 4: Enjoy your meal!
STEP 5: Take a picture of the receipt and submit it through the app
*If you take a photo and save it to your camera roll instead of through the app, you may not be able to submit that photo through the app. However, the team is aware of this and they will send you a text reminder to submit a receipt. You can respond through text with the receipt and still get your rewards within a couple days!
Tip: If your dining partners also have the Seated app, make sure to have the restaurant split the bill. The Seated app does not have a way to separate expenses and will only count one receipt. Any other receipts are considered duplicates that do not get rewards.
6. Get Your Rewards. You will get the % reward listed for the restaurant which is based off the total bill excluding tax and tip.
7. Once your rewards are loaded to your account, you can find them here.
8. You can redeem the Seated dollars for dollars at the following stores. $1 of Seated Dollars equals $1 at any of these stores:
- Delta Airlines
- Land’s End
- Reading Partners
Seated App Pros
- High value rewards
- Wide selection of restaurants
- Walk In Reservations Accepted – You can book on the app while entering the restaurant
- Text Message reminders
- Easy to navigate the app
- Shows Yelp Reviews
- Restaurant search by map location
- Dollars can be used to purchase tickets for events
Seated App Cons
- Only available in 5 cities
- Several text message reminders per reservation
- Inability to split expenses from one bill to multiple Seated users
- Seated dollars can only be redeemed in $7/$10/$25/$50 credits (varies by store)
Seated App Review Verdict
I made $70 (I cashed out $30 before this screenshot) in credit this week by using the Seated app. On top of the referral code: JEN664, you can stack a few other coupons on top of it. Plus, it’s super easy to convince friends to get the app as you’re catching brunch at a restaurant you’ve picked through the app! Click here for the extra Seated promo codes and spend that dough!